Butterfly Reflections

Life...what can I say but it happpens and then you learn.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Life in general......

I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately. I have been asking God for some guidance, wisdom, and strength. I have in deed gotten what I have asked for and more. We serve such and amazingly awesome God. His goodness and faithfullnes never ceases to amaze me. There have been many days that I felt like giving up and throwing my hands in the air. Thank God, those days are behind me. I have learned so much over the last few years and continue to learn daily about how I can serve Him better and how I can help others. I have come to a point in my life that I am ready to be inconvienced for the sake of Christ and the furthering of His kingdom. For those that know me, you know I have come a long way to even be able to say those words. I am truly excited for what God has in store for my life and for my husband's life as individuals and as a couple. I am excited and encouraged by what God is doing in our corps. I am excited and encouraged about the part I am now playing and any future parts I will play. I am excited that God continues to strengthen me daily for the new healthy lifestyle choice I made last October. I am proud to say that I have now lost a total of 141 pounds. I am amazed at my accomplishment and look forward to reaching my weight loss goal of 200 pounds. God has blessed me in so many ways. I can't say that all has been a smoothe sailing but in every trial I take it as an opportunity to ask, "What is God trying to teach me?" Wayne and I have taken that to heart and daily live by that philosophy, if that's what you might call it.

Well I should close.....be encouraged because we serve an amazingly awesome God.

Tell others about Him!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home