Butterfly Reflections

Life...what can I say but it happpens and then you learn.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Hollywood bound tomorrow!

Well, I am about ready to go home and pack my suitcase for the biggest trip I have taken in my life. It is only over the weekend but it is the coolest place that I will ever be thus far. I never ever thought that I would be able to go to Hollywood, CA and be able to be on the red carpet for the Emmy's. I am still not believing this. Last Friday I got the package containing the itenerary and all the details. We will be staying at the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel, which is a branch of Marriott. It looks so nice. The hotel is actually on the corner of Hollywood Blvd and Highland. We are right next door to the Kodak Theatre. Yes, that is where the American Idol finalies take place. I am so excited that I can barely contain myself. We will be taking loads of pictures. Wayne has made a photo blog. You can access the link from his blog. I have a link to his on the side of mine. I hope I didn't confuse anyone with all that.

On other news, I am so excited that a very good friend of mine and her husband will be moving here in November. Can you guess who it is?

Until next time......

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home