Butterfly Reflections

Life...what can I say but it happpens and then you learn.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Backyard Blues

As many of you know, we just purchased our first home. We lived in a beautiful community called Lions Gate. It is a townhome community so we do not have to worry about the yard upkeep. I am glad for that because I certainly don't know what I am doing and Wayne just doesn't prefer to do the yard either. Since day one of moving in, we have had a drainage problem in the back yard. Wayne being the wonderful husband and provider that he is said he would handle it. He emailed the customer service person for our community and told them about our problem. Well, finally after a month, they finally decided to do something about it. They sent a crew of men to install a special drain in the backyard. These men came and tore our yard apart and unburied our phone and cable lines that had been freshly buried only 2 weeks prior. Don't get me started on the cable thing, it is a post in itself. Here we are a week later and the yard still looks a mess and the lines are still just laying across our yard and our neighbors yard. I knew it was going to rain today and thought, great this will make them go even slower on this little project. Aaaawwww, the joys of homeownership. I must say that I do love living here but I would love to be able to walk in what little back yard that I have. Okay, I guess enough about that.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home