Butterfly Reflections

Life...what can I say but it happpens and then you learn.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Leisters Do Hollywood

Here is a blog that my husband created for our trip to Hollywood. On it has the pictures we took. They are divided into two sections: the sightseeing and the red carpet. It was the most amazing experience in my life. I am so glad that I got to share it with my wonderful husband. We did and saw all that we could in the short time we were there. We went to the Pacific Ocean and put our feet right in. It was so amazing. I am still overwhelmed by the whole experience. I definitely would like to go again and spend more time to do what we weren't able to get to.

Here is the address:

www.leistersdohollywood.blogspot.com

Enjoy!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9/21/2007 11:44:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Looks like you two had an amazing whirlwind of a trip! I think the most amazing thing would be to see the Hollywood sign in person... something that you see all the time in movies, etc. to finally see in real life. You two definitely deserved winning that trip!

     
  • At 10/04/2007 07:44:00 PM, Blogger The Secret of Happiness said…

    Great pictures - that was such an amazing experience. You look incredible!

     
  • At 10/13/2007 08:02:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    You are more than welcome to come by anytime... next time you are at the corps, give us a call and stop by!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home