Butterfly Reflections

Life...what can I say but it happpens and then you learn.

Friday, February 01, 2008

"What should I do?"

Have you ever just had things that are going on in your life and you just don't know what to do. Recently that has happened in my life. The ins and outs of daily life and the responsibilities that go along with it sometimes become so overwhelming. I used to hate it when my mom would say that she longed to be in school again. Now I know why. I used to complain about having to go to school and how boring it was or how I didn't like it. She would always tell me how much she wished she could just go to school again. Life was so simple back then. I know I am saying back then, it is true. All we had to be concerned with was whether our homework was complete or who we were going to sit with at lunch. There weren't bills that we had to pay or worry about whether there was going to be enough money to pay them. We didn't have to be consumed by working to make a living and provide for the basic needs of our family. Mind you, I don't have any children yet. When I step back and look at what it really costs to have children, I wonder if I will ever be able to afford a child. In my heart of hearts, I am so ready to be a mother and I know W is very much ready to be a father. I know our families are ready for us to go ahead and take that step. I know it must seem as if I am rambling on and on about nothing but that is what is on my heart right now.

It is my prayer that God will show me and help me to not be concerned over the things in life that I cannot control.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/01/2008 05:19:00 PM, Blogger WVHillbilly said…

    I sometimes still wish I was in school and had no nothing but homework and lunch to worry about. But when it is all said and done, I would not trade my life, that I have now because then I would not have you as a daughter.

    Mom

     
  • At 2/10/2008 10:16:00 AM, Blogger The Secret of Happiness said…

    Had a great time with you guys last night, it was awesome to catch up! We won't let Life get in the way of good times any more!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home