Butterfly Reflections

Life...what can I say but it happpens and then you learn.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

"It's time, It's time!!!"

Ok, so I know I have not been faithful with Blogger. I guess I have too much that I have been trying to keep up.

One quick note though. We are finally going to do it. We are going to...................................are you ready....................................we are going to paint our house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting forever to do this. I finally convinced my husband that the time is now. Of course we are just going to start with our downstairs for now but that is fine with me.

I have always been a home improvement show junkie so now is my time to try out all that I have learned over the years. Hopefully, I have learned a lot. I guess I will have to let you know.

2 Comments:

  • At 3/06/2008 07:11:00 PM, Blogger The Secret of Happiness said…

    Awesome! Can't wait to see it.

     
  • At 3/21/2008 10:27:00 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    YAY! My mom and I just painted ours...everything but the guest room. There are still plenty of touch ups to do but I feel so much better now that it's all done.
    It'll feel more like your home with your colours on the walls. Can't wait to see the pics!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home