Butterfly Reflections

Life...what can I say but it happpens and then you learn.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Why can't I let go...and let God?

I know I haven't been keeping up with this blogging thing the last few weeks. I honestly haven't known what to talk about. I guess I still don't. I have been back to work since October 31st and it has been really interesting. I think I have come to the point that I really don't feel fulfilled in my life. I feel like I don't have a purpose. I am in that searching mode. The problem is that I really don't know what I am searching for. Wayne and I have been doing devotions from a wonderful book that he mentioned on his blog. It seems like the very thoughts and problems that I am dealing with are all in this devotional. I guess God worked it out that way. I have laid out my many problems and concerns before God and left most of them there. I am the worst at releasing things to God. I have gotten better but I still have a few that I am holding onto. I don't know what keeps me from releasing these things. I know there is many people who know how I feel. Please pray that I will overcome this.

Until next time. . .

3 Comments:

  • At 11/16/2006 03:05:00 PM, Blogger C,J,B & K said…

    We are they for you sister!

     
  • At 11/16/2006 07:52:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Paula, you are wonderful!

     
  • At 11/17/2006 05:28:00 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    This feeling you're having is a pre-requiste for something amazing that is coming. Be excited! This stirring means that something great is around the corner. God has taken your peace away and your comfort away so that you'll be searching...and he wouldn't want you to search unless he had something great for you to find. I'll be praying for you. Be excited!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home