Butterfly Reflections

Life...what can I say but it happpens and then you learn.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Do I have a number for you?!?!

Well for those of you that know me know that I had a life changing event in October. I wanted to let everyone know that I have officially reached 50 pounds of weight loss.(YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!) I guess you can say that I am just a little bit happy about that. I still can't believe it myself. I must say that there have been days that are harder than others but God and my wonderful supportive husband have definitely been there for me. I know it has been a while since my last post. I guess I just didn't really know what to say or have anything to say. I am still working on the Letting go and Letting God. It is getting a little easier for me to do so. I have released a few things and actually been able to let them go. I find myself trying to go back and pick them up but I remind myself it is not mine anymore it is God's. I really appreciated the comment that Kathy left me on that last post. Kathy, it was so inspiring and encouraging, thank you. I have kept it in my email box so I read it again and again. Things are happening for me which I hope I will be able to share soon but until I know for sure what the outcome will be I cannot let you in on it just yet. Well thank you to all my friends for not giving up on me. I know that I haven't been able to see most of you as frequently as I would have liked over these past few weeks but I look forward to seeing you this weekend. For those friends that live far away, I miss each of you deeply.

Living healthy....

Paula

4 Comments:

  • At 12/15/2006 12:38:00 AM, Blogger The Secret of Happiness said…

    I am extremely proud of you Paula. You are such a woman of strength.

     
  • At 12/17/2006 11:16:00 PM, Blogger Johnny said…

    Hey Paula,

    50 pounds! Congrats!!!

    I love what you said about things being God's. I'm going to use that in my own life. when I want to eat something that is not good for my body, I'm going to say, "It's not my body to feed; it's God's body and I don't think He wants to eat that.

    Keep it up, lady. You deserve to celebrate and tell your husband that I love him and you and hope you are both having a great Christmas season.

    In His dust,
    Johnny

     
  • At 12/22/2006 09:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay Paula! or should I say nurse Paula right now. :-) You guys are in our prayers, see you soon!

    C

     
  • At 12/22/2006 06:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PAULA! THAT'S AMAZING!
    I am a little teary eyed right now. I'm so excited for you too! Be proud of yourself and get excited about even more results to come. 50 pounds! THAT'S INCREDIBLE!
    YAY YOU!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home