Butterfly Reflections

Life...what can I say but it happpens and then you learn.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

It's a New Day!!!

I know I have not blogged in a month. I definitely can say that a lot has happened in this last month. I joined Curves and love going. It really make a huge difference in my energy level and makes me feel like I am doing something good for myself. I also have now lost 65 pounds. I am so proud of myself. I never imagined that I would be able to come this far. I still have quite a ways to go but I am confident that I can do it. Wayne has really taken hold of the new healthier lifestyle so it has changed both of our lives. I am so proud of him also for his success in losing 20 pounds.

The next big change in my life is that tomorrow I will be starting a new job. I am very excited and very nervous all at the same time. God has truly been at work in our lives and I am very thankful.

Well I need to head off to bed. I am sure I will not sleep because I am so nervous and excited. You know how it is.

Blessings,

Paula

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home